VDM LED & Pumps Control Module - Neptune Systems
VDM LED & Pumps Control Module - Neptune Systems is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
The versatile VDM Expansion Module can be used as a LED Dimming module to simulate Sunrise/Sunset, Lunar Cycle, Clouds and Lighting with Apex Ready+ fixtures. Or use the module as a Variable Speed Pump control with Apex Ready pumps such as Tunze Turbelle Stream 6105, 6155 and 6255.
- Complete control of Apex Ready pumps that use the 0-10V control
- Complete control of Apex Ready+ LEDs that use the serial interface
- Adds 4 independent 0-10V variable speed ports to the Apex system
- Plug and Play - Automatically recognizes when installed into the system
- 2 AquaBus connectors for flexible expansion via AquaBus
- Comes with 3 Ft. AquaBus cable
- Fully upgradeable via future firmware upgrades
- LED Status indicator
- Compatible with all Apex Systems
- NOTE: The VDM does not include any interface cables for your pumps. You must purchase those separately
APEX READY PRODUCTS
LEDs (VDM Module Required to Interconnect with Apex System or Apex Lite/Jr)
- LEDs - BuildMyLED.com Aquarium LEDs
- Apollo LED - SolarBlast UV 5000
Pumps & Powerheads (VDM Module Required to Interconnect with Apex System or Apex Lite/Jr)
- Tunze Turbelle Stream 6105, 6155, 6255 (Special Cable Required)
APEX READY+ PRODUCTS
LEDs (VDM Module Required to Interconnect with Apex System)
- Acan Lighting 600/800 Series LED
- Aqua Illumination Sol LED
- Kessil A360N / A360W LED
FREE Ground over $49 & Overnight over $399*
We offer competitive rates on aquarium supplies.
Reefer Rewards Points earned
Reedem points for discounts on Livestock and Supplies.
Split-Pay & Financing Options
We offer split-pay & financing options through Shop Pay.