Alkalinity Checker - Colorimeter - Hanna Instruments
Alkalinity Checker - Colorimeter - Hanna Instruments is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Improve the accuracy of your results for your saltwater aquarium with our simple handheld colorimeter. Our alkalinity colorimeter closes the distance between alkalinity test kits and advanced instrumentation. Standard test kits are limited with accuracy since they depend upon the human eye to discern colors. Our handheld colorimeter eliminates the struggle of matching to a color chart by providing a direct saltwater alkalinity result in ppm CaCO3.
- Our handheld colorimeter is portable and fits right in your pocket.
- Get your alkalinity results easily with simple one-button operation.
- Don’t worry about matching the right color, our colorimeter does it for you.
The HI755 Checker®HC (Handheld Colorimeter) provides a simple, accurate and cost-effective way to measure alkalinity. Crucial in marine environments, alkalinity provides both the carbonate ion required for calcium carbonate skeletal regeneration of coral reefs, as well as a pH buffer against large changes in acidity. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI755 provides quick, accurate results in a few easy steps.
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Small size, big convenience
- Ideal for: Water Quality, Environmental, Education, Industrial
FREE Ground over $49 & Overnight over $399*
We offer competitive rates on aquarium supplies.
Reefer Rewards Points earned
Reedem points for discounts on Livestock and Supplies.
Split-Pay & Financing Options
We offer split-pay & financing options through Shop Pay.