Marine Monitor (pH/Salinity/Temperature) - Hanna Instruments
Marine Monitor (pH/Salinity/Temperature) - Hanna Instruments is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Straightforward, User-Friendly Monitoring of Key Saltwater Aquarium Parameters
- Continuous monitoring of pH, salinity, and temperature
- Backlit, large LCD display
- Automatic single button calibration w/ included solutions
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Visual and audible high and low alarms for each parameter
- Salinity measurements in ppt, PSU, or S.G.
- Temperature measurements in °C or °F
- Suitable for continual immersion in saltwater environments
- Waterproof probes and IP65 monitor housing
- Double junction pH probe
- Fixed two-electrode salinity probe with built-in temperature sensor
The Hanna Instruments Marine Monitor is an easy-to-use and reliable device for tracking pH, salinity, and temperature in saltwater systems. Its waterproof probes are designed for continual monitoring and can be left submersed via the included suction cup mounts. The monitor housing is splash proof and can be mounted to the exterior of your tank via the included adhesive fastening strips, or with screws (not included). The system is easily calibrated with a single button at one or two points for pH and at one point for conductivity (all calibration solutions included)). Salinity reading are expressed in parts per thousand (ppt), Practical Salinity Units (PSU), or Specific Gravity (S.G.) at the user’s discretion; whilst temperature readings can be displayed in either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
The attached two-electrode conductivity probe features a built-in temperature sensor for rapid, high-accuracy temperature readings. The included Hanna HI1286 pH double junction, gel-filled pH electrode features a PEI resin body that is easy to clean and resistant to many aggressive chemicals. Additionally, the double junction design is less susceptible to clogging for fast and stable readings. The Marine Monitor uses both probes to continuously track tank parameters and will alert you with a visual and optional audio alarm if any given measurement goes out of range. All results are displayed on the monitor’s large, easy-to-read backlit LCD screen for added convenience.
- pH Range: 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- pH Resolution: 0.1 pH
- pH Accuracy: ±0.2 pH (@25°C/77°F)
- Temperature Range: 0.0 to 50.0 °C (32.0 to 122.0 °F)
Temperature Resolution: 0.1 °C / 0.1 °F
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5 °C / ±1.0 °F (@25°C/77°F)
- Calibration: pH Calibration: Manual or automatic two-point calibration in 7.01 and 10.01 pH; ppt Calibration: Automatic, single point in 35.00 ppt; Temperature Calibration: Automatic, 5 to 50 °C (41 to 122 °F)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); max 95% RH, non-condensing
- Power Supply: 12V DC adapter (included); 115-230V AC
- Casing: IP65 ingress protection
- Dimensions: 125 x 185 x 38 mm (4.92″ x 7.28″ x 1.49″)
- Weight: 300 g (10.6 oz.)
- Alarms: High or Low with Enable or Disable option
- Probe Cable Length: 2m (6.6 ft)
- (1x) HI981520 Marine Monitor
- (1x) HI1286 pH electrode
- (1x) Conductivity & temperature probe (attached)
- (2x) 20mL sachet pH 7.01 buffer solution
- (2x) 20mL sachet pH 10.01 buffer solution
- (2x) 20mL sachet 35.00 ppt saltinity calibration solution
- (2x) 20mL sachet electrode cleaning solution
- (2x) Suction cup with clip
- (2x) Self adhesive fastener
- (1x) 12V DC power adapter
- (1x) instrument quality certificate
- (1x) Quick reference guide w/ digital product manual QR code
FREE Ground over $49 & Overnight over $399*
We offer competitive rates on aquarium supplies.
Reefer Rewards Points earned
Reedem points for discounts on Livestock and Supplies.
Split-Pay & Financing Options
We offer split-pay & financing options through Shop Pay.