Kalk+2 Kalkwasser Supplement w/Trace - Brightwell Aquatics
Kalk+2 Kalkwasser Supplement w/Trace - Brightwell Aquatics - 100g is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
- Kalk+2 is an advanced Kalkwasser powdered supplement enhanced to include not only the traditional calcium hydroxide, but strontium hydroxide and magnesium hydroxide also.
- Contains calcium, strontium, and magnesium in the same ionic ratios found in aragonite. This unique feature increases the usefulness of Kalk+2 to reef-building invertebrates such as corals, clams, calcareous algae, etc.
- Provides temporary alkalinity and helps maintain pH within the desired range when used as directed.
- Adds no conservative elements, such as chloride, to the aquarium.
- Improves upon the industry-standard powdered calcium supplement over the past three decades.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
FREE Ground over $49 & Overnight over $399*
We offer competitive rates on aquarium supplies.
Reefer Rewards Points earned
Reedem points for discounts on Livestock and Supplies.
Split-Pay & Financing Options
We offer split-pay & financing with Affirm, Shop Pay, & PayPal