Reduce CO2 in an Aquarium With Reef Octopus Universal CO2 Scrubber
The Reef Octopus CO2 Scrubber is a universal reactor that will help control pH levels in a reef tank. The ideal pH level for a reef aquarium should be around 8.3 for optimal coral growth. If an aquarium suffers from chronically low pH or it is challenging to keep pH within the desired range, connecting a Reef Octopus CO2 Scrubber to the air intake of a protein skimmer is a great solution to increasing and maintaining the tank's pH levels.
- Supports stable pH water levels
- Dual valve control outlets
- Durable acrylic construction
- A sealed, airtight environment preserves solution potency
- Compact profile easily fits under your tank
- Input and output union connections
- Barbed intake for optional recirculation setup
|.26 US Gal
CoralVue, Inc. and Reef Octopus hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.