pH Electrode Storage Solution (500 mL) - Hanna Instruments
pH Electrode Storage Solution (500 mL) - Hanna Instruments is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
HI70300L is an electrode storage solution prepared with reagent grade chemicals that can be used to ensure optimum performance of your pH and ORP electrodes. Properly storing your pH electrode in a solution keeps the glass membrane well hydrated which maintains proper function and provides accurate readings.
- Special formulation to minimize bacterial growth on your electrode.
- Clearly marked expiration date and lot number for traceability.
- Designed for storing any pH or ORP electrode.
HI70300L is a specially formulated electrode storage solution that can be used to store your pH electrode*. To ensure the best response time, the sensor tip and the reference junction of the pH electrode should be kept moist when not in use. Placing the pH electrode in a small glass filled with storage solution or replacing the solution in the protective cap is an easy way to store the electrode. The HI70300L should also be used to rehydrate the electrode after cleaning by soaking for at least one hour before taking measurements.
Air tight bottle with a tamper-proof seal
- Ensures quality and freshness of solution
Each bottle marked with lot number and expiration date.
- Hanna pH storage solutions are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened bottle.
Free Ground over $49 & Overnight over $399*
We offer competitive rates on aquarium supplies.
Reefer Rewards Points earned
Reedem points for discounts on Livestock and Supplies.
Split-Pay & Financing Options
We offer split-pay & financing options through Shop Pay.