Skip to content
up to $12 OFF
Live Rotifers – TSA Aquacultured
$4.99 – $12.50
Versatile Live Feed
- Small size (40um to 100um).
- Moves in an attractive whirling motion.
- Swims in the water column, always available to predators.
- Suitable for feeding larval fish/inverts and corals, including difficult non-photosynthetic species.
Gut-Loaded with Microalgal Nutrition
- TSA rotifers are fed a diet of premium live microalgae (greenwater), increasing their nutritional profile.
- Enriched with essential Golden Fats (EPA & DHA).
- Contains probiotics and enzymes to enhance digestion.
Micro-Clean up Crew
- Graze on excess organics, microalgae, bacteria and ciliates in the water column.
- Convert pest microorganisms into sustainable reef nutrition.
- Perfect for stocking into a Refugium.
Perfect Starter for Home Rotifer Cultures
- Each bottle contains egg-bearing females and can be used to inoculate a home rotifer culture.
- Home rotifer cultures can be sustained for weeks/months offering multiple feeding opportunities and supporting aquaculture/breeding projects.
- Home rotifer cultures crash. TSA rotifer bottles are an inexpensive, convenient way to quickly get back up and rolling!
Livestock orders over $299 - Aquarium Supplies orders over $49+ Gound $399+OVERNIGHT FREE | Financing Available