MAKE THE MOST OF OUR LIVE SALE
During our live sales, we post 2,500+ corals that are sold as-is. The first to check out with the coral wins. In the extremely rare event that two people check out with the same coral at the exact same time, the second customer will receive a different frag of the same coral.
All orders are final. No coupons, retail store gift cards, credits, substitutions or additional discounts will be applied to live sale corals. In the extremely unlikely event that a coral does not arrive to our shipping standards, we will replace it with either another frag from the same mother or provide a refund. If you have any questions, please reach out to us before making a purchase.
Purchase Discounted Shipping Now! Hurry Very Limited
- No FREE Shipping During Live Sale events
- Choose a package in Florida or out of State
- Choose your delivery date
- During Checkout add all products to existing order
- Already have an order? No need to purchase shipping if already paid
HOW OUR LIVE SALES WORK
Ways to View & Buy New Corals During Live Sales
OPTION 1: Click the “Live Sale” tab at the top of the site, There will be hourly drops of new corals every hour, on the hour.
OPTION 2 (Recommended): Get a head start on the sale and cherry pick the corals you want by visiting our Reef 2 Reef Thread 3 minutes before the hour, where a link to the group of 150+ corals will be posted. This gives you the remainder of the hour to work on your “honey-do” lists.
OPTION 3: At random times during the live sale, look for new drops of coral batches on the Reef 2 Reef Thread. These batches may be discounted or free corals, ultra rare gems or even TSA Coral Cash. So stick around for these added bonuses — it’s definitely worth your while!
OPTION 4: Don't worry, If you’ve missed the recent live sale, you can still view all the leftover corals that haven’t sold yet online at their discounted prices!
Tips for a Successful Live Sale Purchase:
- Create an account before the live sale starts to put you ahead of the crowd and save you time during your checkout process.
- Save your shipping address and credit card information ahead of time (can be done in your browser settings) to make checkout quick and easy.
- If a special discount is dropped during the sale, the code must be manually added during checkout. Coupons are not retroactively applied.
- On the day prior to your chosen delivery date, be sure to have your phone on you, as we may try to call in the event of an issue. If we cannot reach you, we may choose to refund the piece instead of replacing it.
- We will be posting $1, $5, and FREE corals throughout the sale. A maximum of two of these corals are allowed per an order allowing everyone to take advantage of these specials.
- The same coral can be in added to another person’s cart at the same time, if this happens the customer who checks out first will ultimately win the coral. In the rare event that two people check out at the same time with the same coral, the second customer will receive a different frag of the same coral, as we have multiples of everything in stock.
- There is no free shipping during the live sale. Shipping will be flat rate at $29.99 and $19.99 for FL residents or local pickup is available 24 hours after the sale has concluded.
- Please cehck out with the correct date on the first order, and then any additional orders can be “added to existing order”
- Any changes to delivery date must be made 24 hours prior to shipping
Please contact us through email with any questions/concerns: [email protected] During the live sale, we may not be able to respond immediately.