Ultra-Low Range Phosphorus Checker - Colorimeter - Hanna Instruments
Ultra-Low Range Phosphorus Checker - Colorimeter - Hanna Instruments is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Get accurate results for your saltwater aquarium with our simple handheld colorimeter. Our ultra low range phosphorus colorimeter brings you more precise technology from your typical chemical test kit. Standard test kits have limited accuracy since they rely on the user to match colors. Our handheld colorimeter makes your life easier by eliminating color matching and providing you a direct saltwater phosphorus result.
- Take our portable handheld colorimeter anywhere.
- Simple, one-button design makes getting your results easy.
- Improve your technology and upgrade from your standard test kit.
The HI736 Checker® HC (Handheld Colorimeter) provides a simple, accurate and cost-effective way to measure phosphorus in marine systems including reef tanks. Phosphorus is an important parameter to measure in aquaculture and aquariums; levels that are too high can lead to extensive algae growth, depleted dissolved oxygen levels, and ultimately can be fatal to many types of fish and aquatic life. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI736 provides quick, accurate results in a few easy steps.
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Small size, big convenience
- Ideal for: Aquariums, Environmental, Aquaculture, Water Quality
FREE Ground over $49 & Overnight over $399*
We offer competitive rates on aquarium supplies.
Reefer Rewards Points earned
Reedem points for discounts on Livestock and Supplies.
Split-Pay & Financing Options
We offer split-pay & financing options through Shop Pay.