A specially designed fish tank peristaltic pump from EcoTech Marine is called the All New EcoTech Versa. The Versa is far more accurate, robust, and adaptable than a conventional “dosing” pump.
The Versa is a master at accurately applying reef tank pumps, including auto top-off (ATO), automated water changes, and activator feeding.
Precision DC Stepper Motor with a global gearing system
- Smart control w/BLE connection
- Wide variety of application capabilities (.5 µL-300 mL/minute).
- Durable construction.
- Safeguards against overdosing and individual error.
- Wireless communication onboard.
- Easy Calibration & Programs with Mobius application.
- Peaceful operation.
- Modular style.
- Easy to maintain.
- 1 Year components and labor EcoTech guarantee.
Straightforward Programming & Calibration!
You can quickly alter and program your Versa pumps for a variety of functions using the Mobius application, which is available for all android and iOS smartphones.
Constant application over time.
- Approximately 30 discrete dosing factors.
- 3 application settings: automated, continuous or hands-on.
- Assimilation with other EcoTech/Mobius equipment (e.g., feed mode).
- Capability of over 200 Versa pumps per system.
The Versa is a clear option as an accurate aquarium pump, as any expert enthusiast will quickly realize. Those who are unfamiliar with this technology will appreciate how easy the Mobius control and smart tool cordless connectivity are to use.
There are many different fish tank uses for the Versa. For automated water alterations, big quantity dispensing as part of an auto top off system, or extremely small dosage volumes for additives or fluid salts, fine control is required.
The Versa can handle a wide range of applications, including those requiring continuous usage, thanks to its high ability and commercial-grade construction. Hard tubing that is easily exchangeable provides exceptional long life with minimal maintenance.
Planetary Gear Drive.
Precision and durability are two essential qualities for a precise but enduring market-leading peristaltic pump, and both are improved in the Versa’s drive arrangement.
Consisting of catch-up, protections, and several more features. The adaptability and strength of control offered to aquarium enthusiasts by EcoTech equipment are distinguishing characteristics. All of this functionality is being packaged by the Mobius app in a way that makes programming and control easy to use, quick, and painless.