- Tetraselmis chui is a highly nutritious marine algae first domesticated for commercial shellfish farming.
- Profound Nutritional Profile: rich in lipids, amino acids, bioactive vitamins and pigments.
- 1-2 million living algae cells/ml. Moderate cell size (20um),
- Perfect live feed for corals, tridacnid clams, electric scallops, porcelain crabs, sea fans and other filter feeding marine life.
- Excellent for growing home cultures of copepods, rotifers, artemia, moina and other zooplankton live feeds.
- Photosynthetic Powerhouse: ravenous consumer of nitrates and phosphates.
- Cultivated at reef aquarium salinity (1.0263), will survive until consumed.
- Shut off return pumps, skimmers and UV sterilizers for 20 min after feeding.
- Can be broadcast fed, drip fed or target fed.
- Can be combined with frozen/powdered feeds.
TSA Standard Phyto Bottles (8oz)
- Feeds Aquariums up to 20-40 Gallons
- Suitable for starting home algae cultures up to 10 gallons.
TSA Jumbo Phyto Bottles (32oz)
- Feeds Aquariums up to 60-120 Gallons
- Suitable for starting home algae cultures up to 30 gallons.
- Use within 1 week of opening
- Store in refrigerator between feedings
- Swirl the bottle gently every 2-3 days to keep living cells in suspension.