Tropic Marin All-For-Reef is a revolutionary approach to dosing, combining calcium, alkalinity, and other trace elements into a single, easy to use solution. It’s no longer necessary to maintain two, three, or four solutions, or a complicated reactor. All-For-Reef is a balanced source of calcium and carbonate hardness, released through natural biological processes, along with a mix of trace elements. No mixing, no gas cylinders, no fuss.
- Complete single solution
- No byproducts (e.g. sodium chloride)
- No excess carbon dioxide
- Dosing pump ready
- No mixing required
- Doesn’t alter salinity or ionic balance
Three Sizes Available:
Specifications (per 500 mL)
- Carbonate Hardness Concentration: 2,800 dKH
- Calcium Concentration: 20,000 mg Ca
- Magnesium Concentration: 950 mg Mg
In addition to the calcium, alkalinity, and magnesium, All-For-Reef comes pre-mixed with the same elements used in their Trace A and Trace K
- A- ELEMENTS – contains anions of the trace elements bromine, fluorine, iodine, lithium, molybdenum, selenium and vanadium in pure mineral form
- K+ ELEMENTS – contains cations of the trace elements barium, chrome, cobalt, iron, copper, manganese, nickel, strontium and zinc in pure mineral form
Start with a daily dose of 5 ml of All-For-Reef per 100 liters (26 US-gal) of aquarium system volume. Increase the daily dosage – by continuous control of the alkalinity – weekly by 2.5 ml per 100 liters (26 US-gal) of aquarium system volume, until a constant carbonate hardness of 7 to 9 °dH is reached.
Do not exceed a maximum daily dose of 25 ml of All-For-Reef per 100 liters (26 US-gal) of aquarium system volume.