- Plug & Play installation with multiple sump setup options
- Easy fleece-mat replacement system
- Efficient, high-flow, skimmer friendly, 50 g/m2, non-woven polyester fleece-mat rolls
- Smart drive unit – connected to the ReefBeat ecosystem
- Solid-State internal and external water level sensors (no moving parts)
- Integrated media basket for additional chemical filtration
- Kink-resistant, corrugated inlet hose with a USA/Metric PVC connector
The ReefMat comes fully assembled, straight out of the box. Designed to hang on a sump wall to conserve space, but also including mounting legs, you can place the ReefMat anywhere you want in your sump that has the space available. Both the drive unit and inlet hose can be positioned on either side of the ReefMat making installation work for any sump set up.
The ReefMat 500 comes with one 28m fleece roll. Each roll should last roughly 5-8 weeks on a moderately stocked 80 gallon reef system; however, bare-bottom tanks will typically exhaust rolls at a faster rate. Additionally, usage rate may be significantly higher for the first few weeks after installing a ReefMat while your system adjusts to the new level of mechanical filtration.
- One interface for all of Red Sea’s smart devices.
- Easy set-up and operation.
- On-line monitoring and notifications.
ReefBeat gives you timely notifications when the fleece not only needs maintenance, but also if it should get stuck or torn. If any error occurs, the motor will simply not attempt to feed any more fleece until the issue is resolved. The end of Roll Monitor function lets you know the daily average use, and how many days you have left before the filter roll runs out so you can plan ahead.
Rec. Tank Size – Up to 130 gallons
Max. Flow Capacity – 1580 GPH
Fleece-mat Width – 4.4″
Fleece-mat Length – 92′
Unit Dimensions – 8.3″ x 10.6″ x 16.7″
Media Basket – 350mL
Note: Suitable for saltwater aquariums only.