Stop Twisting and Start Snapping!
These easy-to-use Quick-Release Levers make skimmer and reactor maintenance quick and headache-free. They are so easy to use, that you can unfasten and tighten lids with just one hand and in mere seconds.
- Simple with fast release and re-attachment
- Built-in hex allen wrench
- Capable of exherting more pressure than a thumbscrew
- Swivels around ball joint for easy positioning
- Repeatable clamping pressure
- Wide head for pressure disbursement
- Eliminates shear force on gaskets
- Perfect for cramped spaces
- Adjustable tightness
- Easier on hands and joints
- 316 surgical-grade stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction
- Won’t swell like nylon
Quantity: 2 Quick-Release Levers
Dimensions: 2.25″ x 0.81″
- Reef Octopus
- Hand tighten screw to top of the threading
- Place lever on bolt in the upright position
- Push down to lock into place
- To adjust tightness, use the in-built allen wrench from another handle to insert into the bolt and turn slightly
After initial installation, removing and affixing your skimmer and reactor parts will be as simple as unhooking or pressing down on the quick-release lever.