The perfect multi-media aquarium reactor. Extra large design allows for high media volumes, while producing even flow to maximize water-media contact time.
- Dimensions: 6″ x 6″ x 13″
- Chamber Dimensions: 4″ x 11.5″
- Holds 0.57 Gallons of Media
- Input/Output: 0.5″
- Flow Rate Min/Max: 150 / 250 GPH
- Recommended for 75 – 150 Gallon Aquariums.
Evenly distributed media
Bashsea’s proprietary laser cut water distribution plate eliminates channeling of media. It’s grip allows easy, full access to the reaction chamber for fast maintenance and media replacement.
Maximum Flow Sponges
Our sponges provide the optimal water filter to water flow ratio. These thick, heavy grade sponges are precisely water jet cut.
Engineered to adapt to all major media types:
- Can be used internally or externally
- True O-Ring seals
- Precision CNC key hole flanges
- For salt or fresh water environments
- Commercial grade durability & craftsmanship
- Superior quality build materials