Modern Design and Functionality
For marine aquariums between 80 and 140 gallons, the IceCap K1 130 is a very small skimmer that provides a higher standard of refined filtration. The skimmer was designed from the ground up to overcome several obstacles that other products on the market don’t.
Compact & Built to Last
Made by a master craftsman from sturdy PVC and premium acrylic. To give the most recent improvements in foam fractionation and the best in quality, all components are marine safe and polished in every way.
The air and water mix are naturally stabilized as they move upward within the reaction chamber thanks to the attractive “Beer Bottle” shape of the skimmer body. It is the best choice for confined sump applications because of its remarkably small footprint. The skimmer totally disassembles for simple maintenance.
Quiet Performance & Control
The EVair 400 skimmer pump, which is at the heart of the IceCap K1, is made to be extremely robust and to work at a high level of efficiency. For simple maintenance, it has an easy grip and twist-locking access to the pinwheel.
The pipeless output provides silent operation, fine-tuning, and trouble-free underwater outflow. With our pipeless design, the sump is circulated without splashing since the outgoing water may escape on the side of the skimmer and below the water’s surface.
The special bubble dispersion chamber, which is substantially lower in the reaction chamber, provides a multi-stage diffusion of water and more contact time for improved foam stability.
An aquarium’s capacity to digest waste in relation to tank volume is referred to as its bioload. When correctly matched with the system’s bioload, protein skimmers perform at their best.
- 80 GALLONS
- 100 GALLONS
- 140 GALLONS
Impressive Performance – Remarkably Small Footprint
- Distinctive Turbulence Reducing Body
- Solid PVC & Acrylic Construction
- Bubble Dispersant Chamber
- Novel Pipeless Output Valve
- Efficient & Quiet Operation
- Disassembles Completely for Easy Cleaning & Maintenance
- In-Sump Installation Only
K1-130 Technical Specs
Skimmer Body: 5in
Footprint: 7.3in x 5.6in
Total Height: 19in
Cup Drain Size: 8mm ID / 12mm OD
Water Height: 6 – 8in
EVair 400 Pinwheel Pump
Power Consumption: 8watts
Air Draw: 400lph / 14scfh*
Water Draw: ~100gph
*Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
- One(1) year warranty on pump and Skimmer body
IceCap is not liable for incidental losses brought on by the setup or usage of this product. For the duration of the warranty period starting on the date of purchase, IceCap guarantees that the pump will be free from flaws in the materials and workmanship while being used normally. CoralVue’s obligation under this warranty shall be restricted to CoralVue’s exclusive option of free repair or replacement. Any removal, installation, shipping, or other fees that could be associated with a warranty claim are not CoralVue’s responsibility.
NOTE: If the product is harmed due to unusual operating circumstances, an accident, abuse, misuse, or unauthorized alteration or repair, this guarantee is null and void. This warranty is not transferable and only applies to North America. Consumable replacement components are excluded from the warranty.
CoralVue, Inc. and IceCap hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.