Modern Design and Functionality
The IceCap K1-100 is a very small skimmer that provides marine aquariums with a new standard of fine filtration. The skimmer was designed from the ground up to overcome various obstacles that other products on the market fall short of.
- Distinctive Turbulence Reducing Body
- Solid PVC & Acrylic Construction
- Bubble Dispersant Chamber
- Novel Pipeless Output Valve
- Efficient & Quiet Operation
- Disassembles Completely for Easy Cleaning & Maintenance
Compact & Built to Last
Made by a master craftsman from strong PVC and premium acrylic. To give the most recent improvements in foam fractionation and the best in quality, all components are marine safe and polished in every way.
The air and water mix are naturally stabilized as they move upward within the reaction chamber thanks to the attractive “Beer Bottle” shape of the skimmer body. It is the best choice for confined sump applications because of its remarkably small footprint. The skimmer totally disassembles for simple maintenance.
Quiet Performance & Control
The EVair 400 skimmer pump, intended to be extremely robust and delivering a ton of performance, is at the heart of the IceCap K1. For simple maintenance, it has an easy grip and twist-locking access to the pinwheel.
The pipeless output provides silent operation, fine-tuning, and trouble-free underwater outflow. With our pipeless design, the sump is circulated without splashing since the outgoing water may escape on the side of the skimmer and below the water’s surface.
The distinctive bubble dispersing chamber, which is substantially lower in the reaction chamber, provides multistage water diffusion and more contact time for improved foam stability.
- Rated for aquariums: 40 to 80 gallons
- Footprint: 4.5″ x 7.5″
- Reaction Chamber: 4″ diameter
- Height: 19″
- Recommended running level: 6″ – 8″ water depth
- Air Draw: 400 lph/ 14 scfh*
- Pump: EVair 400 Pinwheel Pump
- Power Consumption: 8 watts
- Cup Drain Size: 8 mm ID / 12 mm OD
- In-Sump Installation Only
*Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup. IceCap reserves the right to change/modify this product without notice.