Abyzz A200 IPU 3,800GPH Comercial Grade Controllable DC Pump
Abyzz has updated its popular commercial-grade A200 pumps for the fall of 2019. The new versions are called A200 IPU and include an IP65-rated splash-proof controller that is built to withstand the harsh aquatic environments around aquariums and ponds. The pump is also more powerful than its predecessor and is capable of higher flow rates.
Abyzz A200 IPU Pumps are perfect for:
- Saltwater marine and reef aquariums
- Freshwater aquariums
- Pond filter systems
- Water features
- Commercial applications
Abyzz pumps are world-renown for their exceptional build quality and industry-leading 10-year manufacturer warranty. Serious aquarium hobbyists, maintenance professionals, and public aquariums trust Abyzz pumps over any other brand. Abyzz pumps are quiet, powerful, and built to last a lifetime. The company has earned a reputation for outstanding customer support and offers unparalleled warranty coverage to give you peace of mind that you’ve made the right decision when installing an Abyzz pump.
The Abyzz A200 IPU is very versatile and can be used underwater (internal/submersible) or outside of water (externally). The pump is not self-priming, though, so it needs to be mounted under the water level. With a max head height of 28.8’, The Abyzz IPU is a popular choice for hobbyists that keep their sump in a basement or another remote location.
Check out the specs of the Abyzz A200 IPU Pump:
- Maximum flow rate: 4,500 GPH (BOOSTMODE®)
- Rated flow rate: 3,800 GPH
- Pump ambient temperature: 34-122°F
- Driver ambient temperature: 32-86°F (without additional cooling)
- Maximum discharge speed: 19 feet per second
- Delivery height: 28.8 feet
- Power consumption: 4-200W
- Operating voltage: 100-240V~
- Operating frequency: 50-60Hz
- Maximum operating pressure: 17.4 PSI
- Maximum immersion depth: 6.5 feet
- Pump cable length: 3 or 10m (10 or 30 feet)
- Inlet/outlet connections (metric) : 50/40mm (suitable for PVC/AVB adhesive fittings, imperial adapters available)
The Abyzz A200 IPU pump has a titanium impeller, a programmable driver, and a sine-wave controlled, three-phase synchronous pump. The efficiency of the motor is more than 90%, which, along with the fact that you can adjust the speed to meet your performance requirements, makes it an energy-saving solution.
The integrated bearing flushing provides optimum protection against calcination. In conjunction with the silicon carbide bearings and special hard metal shaft, you are certain to have very low-maintenance operation.
All the materials used are designed to have a long lifetime and meet the highest requirements and quality standards. The Abyzz A200 IPU was developed and manufactured in Germany by venotec.
The A200 IPU also has a 0-10v port for external control from aquarium controllers like the CoralVue HYDROS Control 4, CoralVue HYDROS WaveEngine, Neptune Systems Apex, and GHL ProfiLux.
Here are some of our favorite features of the Abyzz A200 IPU Pump:
- Variable speed range (0.0 – 100.0%)
- Precise speed adjustment in steps of 0.1%
- Integrated programming to generate waves, bursts, and random flow patterns with additional BOOSTMODE to override actual programming (MCFS – Menu Controlled Flow Sequencer)
- Comprehensive safety functions, such as dry run warning, temperature alert, overcurrent protection, speed zero alert)
- Soft startup
- Auxiliary port for future modules and interfacing (software upgrade might be required)
- Available with a 3m or 10m Driver/Controller Connecting Cable
- Lockable cables and plug connections
- Remarkably low-noise operation
- Removable motor stand and rotatable volute
- Multicolor background LCD display
- Splashproof driver (IP65)
- High quality IP65 motor cable connector
- Wide range input with active power factor correction
- Optimized heat sink design
- Can be used internally or externally
- 10-year warranty
CoralVue, Inc. and Abyzz hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 10 Years
Warranty is activated when product is registered.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.