Hydros DC Micro Pump - CoralVue
Hydros DC Micro Pump - CoralVue is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
CoralVue HYDROS DC Micro Pump
With a HYDROS DC Micro Pump and a HYDROS Optical Water Level Sensor (or Float Sensor), you can use the HYDROS Control X2 and Control X4 as an auto top-off (ATO) system. Just plug the pump into a Drive Port and the optical water level sensor into a Sense Port on Control 2 or Control 4 and adjust your settings in the HYDROS app. In addition, you can add additional HYDROS optical water level and/or mechanical float sensors to your ATO configuration for redundancy and set high/low points.
The HYDROS DC Micro Pump is powerful despite its small size. The pump measures 1.6” L x 1.062” W x 1.45” H. The pump has a maximum head pressure of 8’. The flow rate of the pump is 74 gallons per hour. This 12V brushless pump draws a maximum of 4.5W and has an average life expectancy of 30,000 hours (over three years). When connected to a Drive Port on the HYDROS Control 2 or Control 4, the controller will supply power to the pump, so no additional cords or power bricks are required for operation. Using a HYDROS aquarium controller for your auto top-off system is a reliable solution and helps clear wire clutter in and around your aquarium.
The HYDROS DC Micro Pump is an official HYDROS Accessory manufactured by AutoAqua in Taiwan. Creators of the Smart ATO Micro, AutoAqua is one of the most well-known and trusted makers of ATO systems in the aquarium hobby today. CoralVue has thoroughly tested the DC Micro Pump to ensure seamless compatibility with the HYDROS platform. The product development team at CoralVue engineered the pump, so it connects with a Drive Port on the controller using an aviation-style plug for safer operation. No additional power source is needed to run the pump.
HYDROS DC Micro Pump Specs:
- Size:1.6” L x 1.062” W x 1.45” H
- Max Head:8’
- Power:4.5W @ DC12V
- Style:DC Brushless
- Life: 30,000 hours (3+ years)
- Tubing Size: 8.5mm OD, 6.5mm ID
- The HYDROS DC Micro Pump uses a GX12 aviation-style connector, so Controls X2 and X4 maintain their IP65 rating (dust-tight and protected from water spray at any angle).
- Powered and controlled by plugging into a Drive Port on the HYDROS Control X2 or Control X4. No other power cord is required.
- It is manufactured by AutoAqua, an official HYDROS Technology Partner.
CoralVue, Inc. and HYDROS hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.
FREE Ground over $49 & Overnight over $399*
We offer competitive rates on aquarium supplies.
Reefer Rewards Points earned
Reedem points for discounts on Livestock and Supplies.
Split-Pay & Financing Options
We offer split-pay & financing with Affirm, Shop Pay, & PayPal