Returns and Refunds
Majority of our livestock products are all individually photographed and listed on our site as WYSIWYG, therefore all purchases are final. Our website instantly removes a product once it’s sold which does not allow other customers to purchase. In the event that an order is requested to be cancelled we can offer you 100% credit for 12 months or a refund with a 20% restocking fee. This fee will be returned to you in the form of a gift card.
During Live Sale all orders are FINAL. No coupons, retail store gift cards, credits, substitutions or additional discounts will be applied to live sale corals. These events have hundred of customers waiting for the special coral and gives an unfair advantage to those when orders are canceled. If you have any questions please reach out to us before making a purchase.
We guarantee that all livestock (coral, fish, inverts, etc) will arrive alive and as described. In the event of DOA (Dead On Arrival) a DOA request must be filled out within 2 hours of package delivery (Fedex posted time), along with clear photos of the dead coral both in the shipping bag and out of bag. In the event that a buyer does not contact Top Shelf Aquatics in the specified 2 hour time frame, TSA reserves the right to decline DOA coverage. Such cases will be reviewed at management’s discretion. Buyer must be at location to receive delivery, not doing so voids all DOA coverage . No exceptions or excuses, no credit without photo. Verified DOA’s will be fully credited with replacement coral or the value of the original DOA coral towards future purchase. Shipping costs are not covered or refunded. We cannot guarantee replacement of the same coral purchased then a credit will be issued. We are not responsible for incorrect addresses provided by the buyer. TSA cannot be held responsible for mechanical or weather delays that may cause your Fedex shipment to arrive late. It doesn’t happen often, but when it does, we will work it out with you to make it right. If you have any questions or concerns please call us or send us an email.
Top Shelf Aquatics is happy to accept returns of new products in their original packaging within 90 days of original purchase for a full refund. Shipping and restocking fees will apply.
- Returns must be requested and pre-approved over e-mail via [email protected]
- What if my order was placed with in the last 45 days? Top Shelf Aquatics allows you to choose between a refund to your original form of payment or store credit.
- What if it’s past 45 days? Top Shelf Aquatics will issue your refund in the form of store credit only. This credit is valid for in-store and online site purchases.
- Fish tanks, Foods, Sand, Salt, Rock
- Any liquids with expiration dates outside of the 45 day purchase date.
- Any items that show sign of exposure to water or use.
- Damaged, altered packaging or missing packing material including warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
- Any item sold under a clearance, blowout, or liquidation are final and not eligible for return.
Top Shelf Aquatics will exchange the product – at no cost to you.
Please open all packages and inspect all items for damage immediately upon arrival.
In the event an item is damaged in transit, contact us within 3 business days of delivery and we will replace the item free of charge and cover the cost of shipping you the replacement.
Email us pictures of the damaged product for pre-approval of return at [email protected]
Upon approval, our online team will send you a shipping label in order to return the damaged product. Once the product is received, the replacement product will be immediately shipped out.
Top Shelf Aquatics is not liable for manufacture defects. Please contact the manufacture directly to ensure product is correctly replaced.
- All TSAXPRESS Products are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Products must be unused and unopened. Customers are liable for return shipping costs.
- Shipping & delivery fees are non-refundable
- Gift cards/store credit are non-refundable
- Return shipping may be deducted from your refund
- Please retain all product packaging and tags until you’re completely satisfied with your purchase
- Please open all packages and inspect all items for damage immediately upon arrival
- You may use your own shipping method to return items or if you are in the 48 contiguous USA states you can utilize our return shipping labels provided to you. excludes but is not limited to aquariums, stands, sumps, salt, rock, light fixtures, bulbs, and other overweight or oversized items.