- Tisochrysis lutea is a highly nutritious marine algae domesticated for commercial fish, shellfish and shrimp farming.
- Fatty Acid Powerhouse: able to create and concentrate EXTREMELY high concentrations of precious Golden Fats (ARA/EPA/DHA).
- Profound Overall Nutritional Profile: rich in lipids, amino acids, bioactive vitamins and pigments.
- 4-6 million living algae cells/ml. Small cell size (8-10um).
- Perfect live feed for corals, tridacnid clams, electric scallops, porcelain crabs, sea fans and other filter-feeding marine life.
- Gold Standard feed for growing home cultures of copepods, rotifers, artemia, moina and other zooplankton live feeds.
- Photosynthetic Powerhouse: ravenous consumer of nitrates and phosphates.
- Cultivated at reef aquarium salinity (1.0263), thrives off blue spectrum lighting and will survive in the aquarium until consumed.
- Shut off return pumps, skimmers and UV sterilizers for 20 min after feeding.
- Can be broadcast fed, drip fed or target fed.
- Can be combined with frozen/powdered feeds.
TSA Standard Phyto Bottles (8oz)
- Feeds Aquariums up to 20-40 Gallons
- Suitable for starting home algae cultures up to 10 gallons.
TSA Jumbo Phyto Bottles (32oz)
- Feeds Aquariums from 50-100 Gallons
- Suitable for starting home algae cultures up to 40 gallons.