Extremely Versatile Mounting, Spectrum, and Sizing Options.. Aquarium Lighting, Your Way!
- Available in 7 different sizes from 12 to 66 inches
- Balanced spectrum optimized for coral fluorescence
- Mounting solutions for every tank need
- Cluster group LED diodes with 95 degree spread
- EdgeFieldTM Optics with even PAR and smooth color mixing
- Minimal shadowing and natural shimmer
- Great alone, stacked in parallel, or as supplemental fill lighting
- IP66 Water Resistance
- Passive, noiseless cooling
- Smart control via myAI or Mobius apps
- Low profile Tank Rest or Mounting Clips included
Color Your Way
This is not your normal LED strip, by any means! Incorporating proprietary EdgeFieldTM Optics, The Blade enhances color and efficiency while delivering uniform PAR, smooth color mixing, amazing 95 degree spread, and a realistic shimmer effect in your aquarium. The light may wrap around high spots in your tank thanks to the broad angle and modular cluster LEDs, which reduces shadowing and creates a clean illumination. Shadows are eliminated and the light distribution is equal, equivalent to standard T5 lights, but with more efficiency and at a fraction of the price when 3 or more Blade strips are combined! In order to improve light coverage and lessen hotspots, you may also utilize the Blade in conjunction with any existing lighting fixtures as auxiliary or fill lighting.
The LED mix used in the Coral Glow model enhances the spectral peaks in the lower blue and upper UV ranges, which highlight coral fluorescence. It’s perfect for adding extra “pop” to your aquarium’s lighting system or for combining with a Blade Grow to make your aquarium truly sparkle. Although a ratio of 1:2 Glow to Grow is ideal for achieving peak performance, one of each is totally appropriate when less light is required.
Approximately one light cluster group is included in each AI Blade LED Strip for every foot of fixture length. The remarkable balance and shimmer that the Blade platform produces is a result of tight grouping and well-placed diodes. The following 24 diodes are present in the Blade Coral Glow per cluster group:
- 12x Royal Blue
- 6x 430nm
- 3x 415nm
- 3x 405nm
Mount Your Way
The AI Blade is designed for a myriad of mounting solutions to satisfy any system. Choose from a Tank Rest, Elevated Tank Rest, Hanging Kit, Hybrid Mount, or HMS Adapter Arm to find the perfect mounting solution for your set up.
- Tank Rest – Included with all Blade lights up to 39″, this low-profile mount sits directly on top of your tank and extends up to 4.5 inches on either side of the fixture.
- Mounting Clips – Included with all Blade lights over 39″, these clips are compatible with the AI HMS Single Arm Mount and HMS Hanging Kit rails.
- Elevated Tank Rest – An attractive and sturdy tank mount for both rimmed or rimless tanks. The Elevated Tank Rest increases light spread and allows for easier access into the aquarium when compared to the standard Tank Rest.
- Hanging Kit – Made from high-quality brushed aluminum with a black finish, the Hanging Kit provides an elegant solution for suspending your Blade above your aquarium. The Hanging Kit also allows you to mount 3, 4, or 6 light bars in parallel for increased coverage and streamlined aesthetics.
- Hybrid Mount – A mounting solution designed to combine Blade strips with one or more AquaIllumination Hydra or EcoTech Radion pendant fixtures. The best of all worlds, rolled into one!
- Custom Mounting – If none of the above mounting options suit your fancy, the Blade also includes M8 mounting threads at each end, enabling you to easily create a custom mount with endless possibilities.
Control Your Way
Through the MyAi or Mobius apps for iOS and Android smartphones, the Blade LED may be wirelessly controlled. You may adjust the spectrum strength and create individual schedules for each light using the app, or you can just choose from one of the preset in-app themes. On Google Play and the App Store, both applications are available for no cost download. Additionally, each Blade LED has internal controls for switching between spectrums.
- Dimensions: 2.8″ W x 0.7″ H; available in 12.1″, 21.1″, 30.1″, 39.1″, 48.1″, 57.1″, 66.1″ lengths*
- LEDs (per cluster): 12x Royal Blue, 6x 430nm, 3x 415nm, 3x 405nm
- Power Consumption: 20-140W at full power (model dependent)
- Universal Input Range: 100-240V AC / 50-60Hz
- Cable Length: 9.8′ (3m)
- PSU Regulatory Compliance: UL, CE, & RoHS
- Water Resistance: IP66 Rated
*tank rest adds up to 9 additional inches in length
1x AI Blade Coral Glow
1x Power Adapter
1x Blade Tank Rest Mounting Solution (included with fixtures up to 39″) or 2x Blade Mounting Clips (included with fixtures over 39″)