Extremely Versatile Mounting, Spectrum, and Sizing Options.. Aquarium Lighting, Your Way!
7 sizes, ranging from 12 to 66 inches, are offered.
Spectrum that is balanced and tailored for coral fluorescence
Mounting options for all tank requirements
LED LEDs in a cluster with a dispersion of 95 degrees
Smooth color mixing and uniform PAR are features of EdgeFieldTM Optics.
Natural sheen and little shadows
Great by themselves, layered parallelly, or as additional fill lighting
Water Resistance IP66
Noiseless passive cooling
Low profile Tank Rest or Mounting Clips Included Smart Control through myAI or Mobius Apps
Color Your Way
This is not your normal LED strip, by any means! Incorporating proprietary EdgeFieldTM Optics, The Blade enhances color and efficiency while delivering uniform PAR, smooth color mixing, amazing 95 degree spread, and a realistic shimmer effect in your aquarium. The light may wrap around high spots in your tank thanks to the broad angle and modular cluster LEDs, which reduces shadowing and creates a clean illumination. Shadows are eliminated and the light distribution is equal, equivalent to standard T5 lights, but with more efficiency and at a fraction of the price when 3 or more Blade strips are combined! In order to improve light coverage and lessen hotspots, you may also utilize the Blade in conjunction with any existing lighting fixtures as auxiliary or fill lighting.
The LED mix used in the Coral Glow model enhances the spectral peaks in the lower blue and upper UV ranges, which highlight coral fluorescence. It’s perfect for adding extra “pop” to your aquarium’s lighting system or for combining with a Blade Grow to make your aquarium truly sparkle. Although a ratio of 1:2 Glow to Grow is ideal for achieving peak performance, one of each is totally appropriate when less light is required.
Approximately one light cluster group is included in each AI Blade LED Strip for every foot of fixture length. The remarkable balance and shimmer that the Blade platform produces is a result of tight grouping and well-placed diodes. The following 24 diodes per group are present in the Blade Coral Glow.
- 12x Royal Blue
- 6x 430nm
- 3x 415nm
- 3x 405nm
Mount Your Way
The AI Blade may be mounted in a variety of ways to fit any system. To discover the ideal mounting solution for your setup, select from a Tank Rest, Elevated Tank Rest, Hanging Kit, Hybrid Mount, or HMS Adapter Arm.
- Tank Rest – This low-profile mount, which comes with all Blade lights up to 39 inches in length, extends up to 4.5 inches on either side of the fixture and rests right on top of your tank.
- Mounting Clips – These clamps are included with all Blade lights above 39″ and work with the rails of the AI HMS Single Arm Mount and HMS Hanging Kit.
- Elevated Tank Rest – A stylish and reliable tank mount that fits both rimmed and rimless tanks. Compared to the regular Tank Rest, the Elevated Tank Rest spreads the light more widely and makes it simpler to enter the aquarium.
- Hanging Kit – The Hanging Kit, which is made of premium brushed aluminum and has a black finish, offers a stylish way to hang your Blade above your aquarium. Additionally, you may place 3, 4, or 6 light bars in parallel with the Hanging Kit for greater coverage and more streamlined looks.
- Hybrid Mount – A mounting system created to join Blade strips with a single AquaIllumination Hydra pendant light or an array of EcoTech Radion pendant lights. The finest of all possible worlds together!
- Custom Mounting – The Blade also has M8 mounting holes at either end, allowing you to quickly design a bespoke mount with countless alternatives if none of the aforementioned mounting solutions appeal to you.
Control Your Way
Through the MyAi or Mobius apps for iOS and Android smartphones, the Blade LED may be wirelessly controlled. You may adjust the spectrum strength and create individual schedules for each light using the app, or you can just choose from one of the preset in-app themes. On Google Play and the App Store, both applications are available for no cost download. Additionally, each Blade LED has internal controls for switching between spectrums.
- Dimensions: 2.8″ W x 0.7″ H; available in 12.1″, 21.1″, 30.1″, 39.1″, 48.1″, 57.1″, 66.1″ lengths*
- LEDs (per cluster): 12x Royal Blue, 6x 430nm, 3x 415nm, 3x 405nm
- Power Consumption: 20-140W at full power (model dependent)
- Universal Input Range: 100-240V AC / 50-60Hz
- Cable Length: 9.8′ (3m)
- PSU Regulatory Compliance: UL, CE, & RoHS
- Water Resistance: IP66 Rated
*tank rest adds up to 9 additional inches in length
1x AI Blade Coral Glow
1x Power Adapter
1x Blade Tank Rest Mounting Solution (included with fixtures up to 39″) or 2x Blade Mounting Clips (included with fixtures over 39″)