Abyzz A1200-5M 18,000GPH DC Pump
Abyzz has a brand-new pump for 2019 called the A1200 IPU. It has a splash-proof controller with an IP65 rating that is designed to endure the challenging aquatic settings found around aquariums and ponds. The pump is incredibly strong, with a maximum flow rate of 18,000 GPH and a rated flow rate of 12,700 GPH!
Abyzz A1200 IPU Pumps are perfect for:
- Saltwater marine and reef aquariums
- Freshwater aquariums
- Pond filter systems
- Water features
- Commercial applications
The superb build quality and industry-leading 10-year manufacturer guarantee of Abyzz pumps have earned them a stellar reputation worldwide. More than any other brand, serious aquarium enthusiasts, maintenance specialists, and public aquariums rely on Abyzz pumps. Pumps made by Abyzz are strong, long-lasting, and silent. The business has a reputation for providing exceptional customer service and provides unmatched warranty coverage to give you confidence that installing an Abyzz pump was the right choice.
The Abyzz A1200 IPU is particularly adaptable and may be utilized both within and outside of water (submersible). (externally). However, because the pump does not self-prime, it must be installed below the water line.
Check out the specs of the Abyzz A1200 IPU Pump:
- Maximum flow rate: 18,000 GPH (BOOSTMODE®)
- Rated flow rate: 12,700 GPH
- Pump ambient temperature: 34-122°F
- Driver ambient temperature: 32-86°F (without additional cooling)
- Maximum discharge speed: 19.7 feet per second
- Delivery height: 41 feet
- Power consumption: 4-1200W
- Operating voltage: 100-240V~
- Operating frequency: 50-60Hz
- Maximum operating pressure: 17.4 PSI
- Maximum immersion depth: 6.5 feet
- Pump cable length: 10M (32.5 feet)
- Inlet/outlet connections (metric) : 50/40mm (suitable for PVC/AVB adhesive fittings, imperial adapters available)
The titanium impeller, programmable driver, and three-phase synchronous pump of the Abyzz A1200 IPU pump are all controlled by sine waves. Given that you may change the speed to fit your performance needs and the motor’s efficiency of more than 90%, this is an energy-saving option.
The integrated bearing flushing offers the best calcination protection. You may be sure that your operation will require very little maintenance thanks to the silicon carbide bearings and unique strong metal shaft.
All of the materials are created with a long lifespan in mind and adhere to the highest standards. German company venotec designed and created the Abyzz A1200 IPU.
The A1200 IPU also has a 0-10v port for external control from aquarium controllers like the CoralVue HYDROS Control 4, CoralVue HYDROS WaveEngine, Neptune Systems Apex, and GHL ProfiLux.
Here are some of our favorite features of the Abyzz A1200 IPU Pump:
- Variable speed range (0.0 – 100.0%)
- Precise speed adjustment in steps of 0.1%
- Integrated programming to generate waves, bursts, and random flow patterns with additional BOOSTMODE to override actual programming (MCFS – Menu Controlled Flow Sequencer)
- Comprehensive safety functions, such as dry run warning, temperature alert, overcurrent protection, speed zero alert)
- Soft startup
- Auxiliary port for future modules and interfacing (software upgrade might be required)
- Available with a 3m or 10m Driver/Controller Connecting Cable
- Lockable cables and plug connections
- Remarkably low-noise operation
- Removable motor stand and rotatable volute
- Multicolor background LCD display
- Splashproof driver (IP65)
- High quality IP65 motor cable connector
- Wide range input with active power factor correction
- Optimized heat sink design
- Can be used internally or externally
- 10-year warranty
Medium Pressure (MP) Version
With a maximum efficiency range between 1 (3.28 feet) and 10 meters (32.8 feet) of head pressure, the MP (medium pressure) variant of this pump is appropriate for low to medium head pressure systems.
For the following duration, CoralVue, Inc. and Abyzz promise that this product will be free from flaws in both material and workmanship:
- 10 Years
Warranty is activated when product is registered.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.